- In compliance with the provisions of current regulations on the protection of personal data, we inform you that the personal data you provide us will be processed by Auspex, as the controller of this website.
- The purpose of collecting and processing your personal data is to be able to respond to your message or inquiry and, if applicable, provide you with the services you request.
- The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is the consent you give by submitting our forms.
- The personal data provided will be kept as long as the relationship between both parties is maintained or for the time necessary to comply with legal obligations.
- We will not transfer your personal data to third parties except where required by law.
- You have the right to access, rectify, limit, and delete your personal data at any time, as well as to file a complaint with a supervisory authority. To exercise these rights, you can contact us through the means indicated on our contact page.